A high performance effective solution for all flexible endoscopes that includes cleaning and disinfecting with choice of sterile cycle, the Soluscope 3 is one of the fastest endoscope reprocessors available today.
The unique interface allows the Soluscope 3CC PAA to double check all parameters to ensure each endoscope is cleaned and disinfected inside and out, every time.
Please click here for an example of the print out the operator receives each time an endoscope is successfully reprocessed using the sterile cycle 3.
To obtain a quote on a Soluscope Endoscope Reprocessor simply fill in the form to the right of this page. Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak to us in person simply call 1300 GALLAY.
To learn more about the Soluscope 3 Endoscope Reprocessor please visit our Downloads page or contact a Gallay representative today.
- Superior cleaning and disinfecting speeds
- Extra fast cycle time allows maximum efficiency for busy surgeries
- Sterile reprocessing available using Cycle 3
- Big Bowl option allows processing of EUS scopes (ultrasound endoscopes)
- Latest European design
- Compatible with the vast majority of manufacturers flexible endoscopes
- Bio-film removal with the special Soluscope cleaning chemical
- Single use chemical dosing
- Continuous leak test of the endoscope throughout the cycle
- Channel flow alarm to detect blockages or disconnections throughout the cycle
- Hands-free automatic opening of lid
- Pneumatic lid seal ensures any chemical fumes are contained
- Low chemical concentration due to improved efficacy at operating temperature
- Validation printout on completion of cycle
- Standard barcode reader for tracking and fast reprocessing
- Dual monitoring of all critical parameters, temperature, chemical and water levels
- To obtain an MSDS relating to this product please complete the form to the right of this page
Usage and Application
- Cleaning cycle decreases manual cleaning time
- Single use chemistry ensures constant efficacy
- Drying cycle provides ready to use endoscope
- Automatic monitoring of all processes resulting in an alarm if process fails
- Gallay offers personal service to rural customers throughout regional Victoria, regional NSW and Regional QLD - call and speak to your Account Manager today to schedule a visit. Gallay’s head office in Melbourne as well as its branch offices in Brisbane and Sydney offer fast and reliable service to city-based customers. For other locations across Australia (including Perth, regional WA, Adelaide, regional SA, Hobart, regional Tasmania, Canberra, regional ACT, Darwin, regional NT) Gallay’s network of distributors offer sales advice and reliable technical support.
- Regional Areas served by our Account Managers include Geelong Victoria, Ballarat Victoria, Bendigo Victoria, Shepparton Victoria, Seymour Victoria, Wangaratta Victoria, Benalla Victoria, Wonthaggi Victoria, Traralgon Victoria, Albury Wodonga Victoria, Echuca Victoria, Swan Hill Victoria, Mildura Victoria, Warrnambool Victoria, Portland Victoria, Blue Mountains NSW, Blacktown NSW, Central Coast NSW, Newcastle NSW, Wollongong NSW, Ulludulla NSW, Canberra ACT, Tuggeranong ACT, Cooma NSW, Wagga Wagga NSW, Griffith NSW, Cobar NSW, Dubbo NSW, Port Macquarie NSW, Coffs Harbour NSW, Tamworth NSW, Orange NSW, Forbes NSW, Parkes NSW, Narromine NSW, Gold Coast QLD, Sunshine Coast QLD, Roma QLD, Bundaberg QLD, Mt Isa QLD, Maryborough QLD, Rockhampton QLD, Emerald QLD, Cairns QLD, Townsville QLD
- Gallay’s head office in Melbourne as well as its branch offices in Brisbane and Sydney offer fast and reliable service to city-based customers. For other locations across Australia (including Perth, regional WA, Adelaide, regional SA, Hobart, regional Tasmania, Canberra, regional ACT, Darwin, regional NT) Gallay’s network of distributors offer sales advice and reliable technical support.
A complete system of accessories is available, including:
- Water Filtration System
- Booster Pump