Home > Products > Science & Pharma > Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers > Bandelin Sonopuls Ultrasonic Homogeniser
- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (10)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Ice Makers (2)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (11)
- Laboratory Mixers, Stirrers & Shakers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (11)
- Laboratory Washers (12)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Spark Free Laboratory Freezers (3)
- Spark Free Laboratory Refrigerators (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (9)
- Tygon Tubing (16)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Bandelin Sonopuls Ultrasonic Homogeniser
Sonoplus - Bandelin's range of Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicators
Bandelin’s high quality ultrasound homogenizers offer a range of features including the innovative AMPLICHRON sonicator system. This system guarantees continuous amplitude while changing conditions within the sample to ensure reproducible results for process validation. It also allows for permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.
An Ultrasonic Homogenizer to fit your Needs
Over 6 different models for volumes up to: 25 ml, 200ml, 100ml for both lab routine, research and pilot plant stations. The Mini 20 in particular is unique as it offers the smallest sample volume in the ultrasonic homogenizer class (0.1ml).
Gallay supply a range of Bandelin ultrasonic homogenizers for use in laboratories, hospitals, scientific experiments and analysis, pilot and small lot production. Ultrasonic homogenizers are typically used for ultrasonic disruption.
Featuring the unique Amplichron System
Bandelin’s high quality ultrasound homogenizers offer a range of features including the innovative AMPLICHRON-system. This system guarantees continuous amplitude while changing conditions within the sample to ensure reproducible results for process validation. It also allows for permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.
A pulsation feature limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples as the adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
In addition, Bandelin’s Ultrasonic homogenizers are also fail-safe during continuous operation and idling.
A wide range of other benefits
Features such as Built in Timer and Foil keypad for easy clean which is ROHS compliant
Features such as continuous operation and built in timer features an easy ON/OFF switch via button or remote.
It features a range of probes and ultrasonic homogenizer accessories. With silica glass probes (sold separately) can be used for application in food analysis, pharmacy or environmental analysis