- Automatic Hand Washers (3)
- Bed Pan Washers (8)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (9)
- Dental Autoclaves (5)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (11)
- Endoscope Drying Cabinets (5)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (4)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (28)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Freezers (4)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Refrigerators (6)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (4)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (17)
Chemdye 'Splat' Test
Cleaning Check Test For Washer- Disinfectors
The 'Splat' test has been specifically designed as a check test for washer- disinfectors. This routine control is non-toxic and presents a high level of trust and reliability to reveal deficiencies in the cleaning process. The indicators themselves are made up of a synthetic support measuring 70x30mm, which is stable to temperature.
How does the cleaning check test for Washer- Disinfectors work?
The device consists of a mixture of coloured organic components, which assist to detect all factors that may affect the outcome of the washing/ disinfecting process. The inital red colour with a very high challenge level will be eliminated if the washing/ disinfecting process is satisfactory. If unfavourable results do occur, users must check quality/ quantity of detergent, cleaning time, temperature as well as general condition of the washer.
Compliant with the latest standards
The cleaning check test for washer- disinfectors complies with EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012, assuring users of certified quality and reliance.