- Automatic Hand Washers (3)
- Bed Pan Washers (8)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (9)
- Dental Autoclaves (5)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (11)
- Endoscope Drying Cabinets (6)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (4)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (28)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Freezers (4)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Refrigerators (6)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (4)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (17)
Dental Washer Disinfectors
Gallay supplies a wide range of dental washer disinfectors (also referred to as thermal disinfectors) to dentists all around Australia. Since our establishment in 1965, Gallay has supplied more than 1,000 medical washer disinfectors to customers from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and many other regions.
In addition to our large range of dental washer disinfectors, we also supply a complete range of accessories including custom dental trays & racks, detergents, disinfectants & wash-check tests.
The Australian standard applicable to Infection Control in dentistry is AS-NZS 4815. This standard has been created for health care sites that reprocess reusable medical devices using moist heat (such as a dental autoclave) and dry heat (such as a thermal disinfector) and are office-based.
The Smeg WD range of thermal disinfection washers have been validated to high level disinfect dental instruments using chamber temperatures of up to 93 degrees celsius.