Gallay supply a range of Bandelin ultrasonic homogenizers for use in laboratories, hospitals, scientific experiments and analysis, pilot and small lot production. Ultrasonic homogenizers are typically used for ultrasonic disruption.
Bandelin’s high quality ultrasound homogenizers offer a range of features including the innovative AMPLICHRON-system. This system guarantees continuous amplitude while changing conditions within the sample to ensure reproducible results for process validation. It also allows for permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.
A pulsation feature limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples as the adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
In addition, Bandelin’s Ultrasonic homogenizers are also fail-safe during continuous operation and idling.
Other benefits offered by a Bandelin ultrasonic homogenizer include:
- Continuous operation
- Built in timer
- Easy ON/OFF switch via button or remote
- Foil keypad for easy clean
- ROHS compliant
- Plus a range of probes and ultrasonic homogenizer accessories.
- Silica glass probes (sold seperately) can be used for application in food analysis, pharmacy or environmental analysis.
For an ultrasonic homogenizer price, please complete the form to the right.
- Disruption of cells, bacteria, virus, tissue, and mixed tissue (e.g. extraction of cell contents)
- Emulsifying of hardly mixable liquids such as oil and water, particle size in micron (ʮm) range
- Deagglomeration of nanoparticles in material research in medicine, biotechnology and the automotive industry
- Acceleration of chemical reactions
- Production of dispersion
- Gallay’s head office in Melbourne as well as its branch offices in Brisbane and Sydney offer fast and reliable service to city-based customers. For other locations across Australia (including Perth, regional WA, Adelaide, regional SA, Hobart, regional Tasmania, Canberra, regional ACT, Darwin, regional NT) Gallay’s network of distributors offer sales advice and reliable technical support
- Regional Areas served by our Account Managers include Geelong Victoria, Ballarat Victoria, Bendigo Victoria, Shepparton Victoria, Seymour Victoria, Wangaratta Victoria, Benalla Victoria, Wonthaggi Victoria, Traralgon Victoria, Albury Wodonga Victoria, Echuca Victoria, Swan Hill Victoria, Mildura Victoria, Warrnambool Victoria, Portland Victoria, Blue Mountains NSW, Blacktown NSW, Central Coast NSW, Newcastle NSW, Wollongong NSW, Ulludulla NSW, Canberra ACT, Tuggeranong ACT, Cooma NSW, Wagga Wagga NSW, Griffith NSW, Cobar NSW, Dubbo NSW, Port Macquarie NSW, Coffs Harbour NSW, Tamworth NSW, Orange NSW, Forbes NSW, Parkes NSW, Narromine NSW, Gold Coast QLD, Sunshine Coast QLD, Roma QLD, Bundaberg QLD, Mt Isa QLD, Maryborough QLD, Rockhampton QLD, Emerald QLD, Cairns QLD, Townsville QLD
- Preparing samples for grain size determination or environmental analysis
- Homogenizing of cheese samples for determination of nitrates
- Sonication of small high-quality samples for analysis like Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) or Radio Immunoassay (RIA)
- High amplitudes allow for disruption of high-resistant bacteria, cells and tissues
- Detection of prions by cyclic amplification of protein misfolding
- Simultaneous sonication of 12 samples in microplates
|Chemistry & Sonochemistry |
- Acceleration of chemical reactions or destroying of highly-molecular compounds
- Production of larger volumes of long lasting emulsions e.g. lotions and production of antigens, vaccines or liposomes
| ||mini20 ||HD 2000 series ||HD 3000 series|
|Samples volume ||0,1-25ml ||1-1000ml ||1-2500ml|
|Amplitude control ||10-100% ||10-100% ||10-100%|
|Automatic amplitude limiting ||Yes ||No ||Yes–after preselection of probe|
|Pulsation ||ON cycles 0,1-60s, OFF cycles 0,2-60s ||10-100% - storable (duty cycle, base 1 sec) ||ON cycles 0,2-600s, OFF cycles 0,3-600s|
|Time modes ||50 min: 59s ||99 min: 59s continuous or timed ||9 h: 59min: 59s continuous or timed|
|Safety shut down ||50 min: 59s ||No ||9 h: 59 min: 59s|
|Temperature monitoring and measurement ||No ||No ||Optional, 0-120°C, temperature probe necessary, optional signal tone or switch - off|
|User programs ||9 ||1 ||9, with software WINPULS:99|
|Automatic storage of the last adjusted values ||Yes ||No ||Yes|
|Remote control ||No ||Foot switch |