- Automatic Hand Washers (3)
- Bed Pan Washers (8)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (9)
- Dental Autoclaves (5)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (11)
- Endoscope Drying Cabinets (5)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (4)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (28)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Freezers (4)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Refrigerators (6)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (4)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (17)
Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection
Gallay is proud to introduce the new Antigermix Ultrasound Probe Disinfection System to Australian customers. Boasting High Level Disinfection of ultrasound probes in as little as 90 seconds without the need for dangerous chemicals or expensive consumables, the Antigermix is a brand new concept in the world of probe disinfection.
Utilizing cutting edge UV-C light based disinfection technology, the Antigermix system has the potential to dramatically cut down your practises ongoing costs relating to probe disinfection. The Antigermix AS1 processes probes including; external, endovaginal and endorectal ultrasound probes in a rapid 90 seconds. The Antigermix AE1 reprocesses transoesophageal probes in a swift 200 seconds.
Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Method Comparison Table
|Feature Comparison||Chemical Spray Systems||
Chemical Soak System
|Very Fast Disinfection (under 2 minutes)|
|Very low running costs|
|No toxicity risk for patients/ staff|
|Disinfection of handle & partial cable|
|Automatic (not operant dependent)|
|Instant- On (no warming cycle)|
|Automatic cycle verification|
|Does not require consumables changing|
|Portable/ Bedside Disinfection|
= Can Perform = Not Avaliable = Optional Extra
Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Made Easy
Reasons you should use Antigermix - Ultrasound Probe Disinfection
The high level ultrasound probe disinfecton process is achieved using UV-C light not chemicals, the only consumable is a traceability label which is provided for each process.
No harmful chemicals are required for system operation which ensures operator and patient safety. No handling issues, no residue, just a fully disinfected probe when needed.
The high level ultrasound probe disinfection process is fully automated removing the chance of human error, the Antigermix system will only produce a complaint label if the process is completed successfully.
The new method in Ultrasound Probe Disinfection
1. Fast- Antigermix Ultrasound probe disinfection can be performed in 90 seconds.
2. Reliability- The ultrasound disinfection process is validated by an accurate measurement of the dose received by the probe. At the end of the cycle, the system signals the status of the disinfection on the control panel and on the various traceability reports.
3. Simplicity- No specific electrical configuration is required for the Ultrasound disinfection to occur. A simple connection to a power supply is feasible.
4. Traceability- The Ultrasound disinfection system provides proof of disinfection and associated data to ensure complete traceability.
The Ultrasound Disinfection system provides proof of disinfection and associated data to ensure complete traceability.
Thanks to the AS1's patented UV-C disinfection system you can say goodbye to expensive running costs. You'll be amazed at the long term savings possible for ultrasound probe disinfection, when compared to traditional methods such as chemical soak, spray or wipe systems.
The Antigermix AS-1 offers the fastest ultrasound probe disinfection time available in Australia. Using advanced UV-C disinfection technology the vast majority of ultrasonic probes on the market can be disinfected in just 90 seconds! Small Probes can even be disinfected in the procedure room minimising turnaround time and removing the potential for damage in transit. For high level probe disinfection of trans-vaginal, trans rectal and trus probes.
* Limited Units Available for Antigermix AS1 Until June 30th