Home > Products > Medical > Endoscope Drying & Storage > Soluscope Drying & Storage Cabinet (compressor)
- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (15)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (6)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (6)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (17)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Soluscope Drying & Storage Cabinet (compressor)
Full AS/NZ-4187 Australian Standards Compliant Drying & Storage Cabinet
The Soluscope DSC8000 range has been designed to offer complete compliance with Australian Standards, in particular the revised AS/NZ4187. This means the cabinet offers complete digital tracking & traceability for your endoscopes including all tracking of the scopes in and out of the cabinet and by whom.
Store Your Scopes for up to 7 Days
Ensuring full compliance with applicable local and international standards, the Soluscope endoscope drying cabinet is a single door (pass back) model which offers endoscope storage for up to 7 full days.
A more Intuitive User Interface
A new 7” touch screen, enhanced with faster technology, provides clear display of “full icons” for user comfort.
Knowing which scope to use is now easily identified via a green progressive bar to denote storage days passed, allowing staff to identify and prioritise which scopes to use, when.
Improved Tracking & Traceability
Featuring Soluscopes advanced touch-screen technology in combination with Soluscope IT, this cabinet has been designed to integrate with your Auomated Endoscope Reprocessors and other IT tracking systems. The new Soluscope DSC8000 endoscope drying cabinet can verify a high level traceability, including operator in/out identification.
The DSC8000 prints all the traceability information on a ticket, providing you with hard copy evidence of drying process and can also be easily integrated with the Soluscope IT electronic system. The electronic archive system allows you to re-print old tickets.
Channel-Controlled Filtered Air
Scopes are dried and stored within the drying cabinets tray with medical grade air flushed through the scope channels and HEPA filtered sterile air circulating around the endoscope.