- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Bandelin Sonorex Digitec
From 0.9 Litres to 90 Litres in Capacity
With a capacity anywhere from 0.9 litres to 90.0 litres the Compact Ultrasonic Bath Sonorex Super is for you.
One Unit, Many Applications
From the application of cleaning of technical glassware like burettes, pipettes, petri dishes, laboratory flasks to analysis sieves up to 400 mm diameter. Also medical instruments, metal parts of all kinds and electronic components. It works in Degassing of liquids to determine concentration, disinfecting and cleaning at the same time and also preparation of samples for analysis, (e.g. the analysis of hair)
Infrared interface for Process documentation
The unit comes with software that records process information to attach to a PC, also it includes a WINSONIC remote control that works on infrared for the most hassle free recording of data.
Compact ultrasonic baths - easy to operate
No damage of the instruments by brushing
Bandelin Ultrasonics provide fast instrument circulation and gentle intensive cleaning through simultaneous disinfection and cleaning in 5 minutes. No damage of the instruments by brushing.
Selection of the suitable SONOREX SUPER depends on the sizes and numbers of objects to be cleaned and of the sample vessels to be sonicated. Different sizes of ultrasonic baths starting from are available for various applications.
Bandelin - A leader in Ultrasonic Products
Bandelin have over 55 years of experience in the design and manufacture of high quality Ultrasonic products. Gallay is proud to stock a wide range of Bandelin Ultrasonics for use in a variety of fields including the treatment of medical, dental and scientific equipment.