Home > Products > Science & Pharma > Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers > Belimed PH880 - GMP IBC/Parts Washer
- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (6)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (4)
- Laboratory Washers (14)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (8)
- Tygon Tubing (15)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Belimed PH880 - GMP IBC/Parts Washer
For Large Scale Pharmaceutical Equipment
Designed for cleaning large-scale pharmaceutical equipment, this pharmaceutical parts washer is also CFR21 part 11 compliant.
The Ph880.2/PH880.2 L offers greater flexibility and therefore easy adaption to individual process requirements. This range covers a wide spectrum of cleaning requirements all conforming to the FDA rules and regulations. Design that incorporates customer requirements and at the same time meets the latest FDA, GMP and GAMP guidelines. Of particular significance here is the dead-leg & crevice-free wash chamber design with rounded corners: Soil deposits in the machine arising from the cleaning processes have been prevented from the outset and allow a contamination-free cleaning.
Belimed offers a range of cleaning systems that have been specifically designed for pharmaceutical process environments. This range covers a wide spectrum of cleaning requirements all conforming to the FDA rules and regulations.
Validation service available for installation and commissioning. Belimed offers a range of cleaning systems that have been specifically designed for pharmaceutical processing environments. Belimed’s PH range adheres to FDA rules and regulations in addition to strict pharma cleaning regulations. Cleaning, rinsing and drying are accomplished by means of a single pipework system.