- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (15)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (6)
- Endoscope Reprocessors (6)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (17)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Belimed Batch Washers WD290 Washer Disinfector
|WD290 - 18 DIN tray washer-disinfector with automatic sliding doors
With the largest capacity in the series, the WD 290 is the highest performing machine to fully utilize its capabilities. The complete process, including loading and unloading, can be automated to enhance the machine's throughput capacity
Meets the highest standards
The WD-290 meets the highest standards and is available as standard in a single-door model or for special applications with a fully automatic double-door. Operating Location: The WD290 is suitable in any Sterile Services department wherever there is demand for high throughput of medical equipment.
Find out more about Belimed Automation here!
The WD290 features the fastest cycle times available for a washer of this size whilst still maintaining maximum cleaning performance. This is achieved by optimising the fundamental principles that enable rapid cycles in Washer/Disinfectors to be performed. Powerful heating elements, rapid fill/drainage rates, pre-heated RO rinse tank option, optimized chemistry, powerful drying turbines (500 m3/hour) and other features all contribute to cycle times.
- Featuring the highest capacity with the least floor space, 310L chamber
- All stainless steel construction, with large load volume up to 6 levels
- Reinforced full height thermal glass doors
- Low costs due to innovative dynamic wash process.
- The pass through version available & suited mid to large sized CSSD with the highest disinfection available.
- Auto load & program recognition featuring modular systems
- Batch control and archive system with compact, efficient, fast processing tim
|Self Cleaning Function
Thorough disinfection of entire system including wash chamber and pre-heated DI tank if fitted during definable downtimes ensures the system is always operating in optimum condition.
Complete Drainage between Phases
The design and construction of the chamber and associated pipework eliminates the risk of carry-over between each phase of the cycle .
Belimed systems automatically monitor pre-rinse foam levels so that excessive foaming is detected and the corresponding rinse operation is automatically repeated.