- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
The Biological Incubator is a reliable system for monitoring Steam, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethylene oxide, and Dry Heat sterilisation processes. Users can select a temperature of either 37oC or 60oC to incubate their cleaning/ sterilisation indicators.
Why use Biological Incubators?
The Biological Incubator from Terragene has been designed to suit a wide range of products. The heating block consists of 34 positions for conventional as well as rapid readout times for self-contained biological indicators. There is a special hole for an external thermometer, as well as 14 positions for self-contained ampoules and protein detection pens. The Biological Incubator has been manufactured under EN ISO 11138-1, 2, 3 International Standards and elaborated under the Quality Management Systems ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.