Home > Products > Science & Pharma > Filtered Storage Cabinets > Captair® Ministore Filtered Chemical Cabinet
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (3)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Washers (14)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (8)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Captair® Ministore Filtered Chemical Cabinet
These units help with the storage of noxious and odorous chemicals and can help to prevent sickness
These units help with the storage of noxious and odorous chemicals and can help to prevent nausea, headaches and tiredness over long-term exposure. The Ministore 822 cabinet is equipped with a blower and a molecular filter designed to retain the vapours escaping from chemical bottles stored inside. It includes 2 acrylic sliding doors, lockable, 2 adjustable shelves and 2 compartments allowing the user to separate non compatible chemicals.
The blower, extremely silent, takes the air of the room to the storage enclosure. The induced air flow carries along the chemical vapours to the molecular filter where they are safely eliminated. After filtration, the pure air returns into the room. Available filters for both Organic vapours and Acid vapours.
Captair® provide a wide range of chemical storage cabinets including floor standing, small-size and ducted cabinets.
A Ministore 822 can be installed immediately at any workstation and just needs to be connected to a standard electrical socket to be in service. It can be either installed directly on the bench, on leg supports, fixed to the wall or placed under the bench top.