- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
'Splat' Washer Performance Test
Cleaning Check Test For Washer Disinfectors
The 'Splat' test has been specifically designed as a check test for washer- disinfectors. This routine control is non-toxic and presents a high level of trust and reliability to reveal deficiencies in the cleaning process. The indicators themselves are made up of a synthetic support measuring 70x30mm, which is stable to temperature.
How does the cleaning check test for Washer Disinfectors work?
The device consists of a mixture of coloured organic components, which assist to detect all factors that may affect the outcome of the washing/ disinfecting process. The inital red colour with a very high challenge level will be eliminated if the washing/ disinfecting process is satisfactory. If unfavourable results do occur, users must check quality/ quantity of detergent, cleaning time, temperature as well as general condition of the washer.
Compliant with the latest standards
The cleaning check test for washer- disinfectors complies with EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012, assuring users of certified quality and reliance.