- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Infection Control (7)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (19)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Peracetic Acid (PAA) Chemical Air Monitoring
Various healthcare facilities and industrial plants such as Food & Beverage factories or Aseptic Packaging plants throughout Australia & New Zealand use Peracetic Acid (PAA) in their day to day processes.
Sterile processing technicians are exposed to Peracetic Acid chemicals in equipment such as disinfect and sterilise devices and instruments. This same chemical is also widely used in meat & poultry processing, aseptic, water treatment and safe disinfection by-products. High airborne exposure can present a risk to staff if exposed.
Steri-Trac® Peracetic Acid chemical air monitoring system, supplied by Gallay, allows you to quickly and effortlessly measure PAA vapours over time or at a particular point in time. This system is designed and manufactured by ChemDAQ in the USA;
- Provides employees with peace of mind of that they are safe
- Identify problems so that you can take immediate action
- Minimise production downtime by early detection of equipment malfunctions
- Improve understanding of air handling requirements
(reference: Safe Work Australia; Workplace Exposure Standards for Airborne Contaminants, Date of Effect: 18 April 2013)
Installation is easy, fix the monitor in areas of potential exposure and the Steri-Trac® Peracetic Acid continuous chemical air monitoring system will measure the environments vapour concentrations in PPM (parts per million), allowing you to take action when alerted.
Data can be recorded and collected over time to track short-term (STEL) and long-term exposure (PEL) via the Steri-Trac DAQ® computer system.
Hassle Free, Fully Calibrated Sensors
Gallay offers a convenient, hassle-free, sensor exchange program. Three times a year Gallay will ship a replacement, calibrated sensor, to ensure your ChemDAQ chemical air monitoring system offers ongoing, accurate system performance, diminishing system maintenance and costly in-house calibration.
Activation of the new sensor is easy! Simply remove the used sensor and affix the new, pre-calibrated one.
To find out more about Gallay's Peracetic Acid Air Monitoring System, click here.