Home > Login
Welcome to Gallay Online where you can access a large range of user training and reference material including:
If you are a current Gallay customer and would like to request access to Gallay Online please Sign Up by clicking here. If you have forgotten your username and password please click here to have your password reset.
- Q: Why should I Log In?
- A: There are many advantages to logging in such as gaining access to Gallay’s Online training free of charge, Instructions, Tutorials, Manuals & much more.
- Q: I have purchased something from Gallay, why don’t I have a Username or Password?
- A: As this is a brand new feature on our website from June 2017, we are working hard to make sure all companies have access to this section. Unfortunately, it will take up to a year to make sure every company has relevant information. We will be going alphabetically, but if you want to access this section sooner contact us on 1300 425 529 and we will endeavour to register your company.
- Q: The Username and password that you supplied isn’t working
- A: Please check that CAPS lock is not on. If it is still not working contact us on 1300 425 529 or here and we will make sure you can log in.
- Q: I logged in but why isn’t there a video or instructions regarding the product I purchased in the section?
- A: While we are trying hard to make sure you have the content you need in the log in section. It may not have been updated yet. Contact us if you have a specific request about your purchase that you would like in the section. An example is: A PDF, Instruction Manual or more.
- Q: For security reasons I want to change my username and password, what do I do?
- A: We recommend every year it is wise for you to change your username and password for security reasons. Contact us on 1300 425 529 to do so.
- Q: Can anyone in my company access this page or obtain the username and password?
- A: At Gallay we are very security conscious, making sure the correct people have access to login credential details. The username and password will only be given out to either the person who purchased the unit or a person in a similar position.