- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (6)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (4)
- Laboratory Washers (14)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (8)
- Tygon Tubing (15)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Custom GMP Wash Chambers
GMP style Pharmaceutical grade washer / disinfectors which can be independently designed and customised depending on site requirements.
CFR21 part 11 compliant.
For validated cleaning, disinfection and drying of component parts used in Pharmaceutical Production. Model number PH880 is CFR21 part 11 compliant.
316 Litre Custom GMP Chambers
- 316L chamber with rounded corners and piping polished to Ra <0.8um.
- Hygienic robust European design on all components to provide years of reliable maintenance free use. All components FDA approved.
- Fully programmable cycles controlled via time or pH/ conductivity depending on validation protocol.
- GMP drying via heater/ blower and HEPA filter system, external and internal drying configuration possible.
- Wash / disinfection temperature fully adjustable up to 95°C
- 415V AC 3 phase.
- Hot, cold and de-mineralized water connections.
- Siemens Control system standard other brands available on request.
- Cycle control via multiple sensors on temperature, conductivity, pH, pump pressure and airflow during drying all guarantee repeatability