Home > Products > Medical > Medical Steam Sterilizers > Euronda E9 24L Medical Benchtop Steam Sterilizer
- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Euronda E9 24L Medical Benchtop Steam Sterilizer
State of the Art Class B Dental Autoclave
The new E9 recorder is born to be admired. With its strong appeal and solid and compact shape, it catches your eye first pace and thanks to the neat and streamlined design, you will love it more day after day. Even the more strictly operational details are characterised by an extremely eye catching design. See why Australian dentists love this Class B dental autoclave from Euronda - request a quote today.
Simple & user friendly at a touch of a finger
One touch is all you need to appreciate the quality of the materials and the way they blend together so perfectly. Every detail of the new E9 recorder has been conceived to last a lifetime and make it practical and efficient to use. Like the new front ventilation system, without side air vents, which means the autoclave can be recessed and flush-mounted on walls, guaranteeing almost silent operations.
Features that make your job easier Everything about the new E9 Recorder is designed to make your job easier. The new E9 recorder is the first autoclave in the world to have a luminous progress bar on the handle compartment, which is not only attractive and useful for highlighting the handle, but it also changes throughout the sterilisation cycle so users can check the procedure at a glance
24 Litre Capacity
The Euronda E9 24 litre Recorder has a large, 250x447 mm ØxD Chamber for the flawless sterilization of medical instruments.
Gallay- sole distributors of Euronda Autoclaves in Australia.