- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (6)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (4)
- Laboratory Washers (13)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (8)
- Tygon Tubing (15)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets
|Storage Cabinet type||Max. Capacity (litres)||Height range (mm)|
|Chemical Safety Storage Cabinet||350L||800-1760|
|Oxidising Agents Storage Cabinet||250L||800-1760|
|Plastic Corrosive Storage Cabinet||250L||500-1760|
|Corrosive Safety Storage Cabinet||250L||500-1760|
|Pesticide Storage Cabinet||800-1760||350L|
|Toxic Substance Storage Cabinet||800-1760||250L|
|Captair Shelf 812 Filtered Cabinet||575||10L|
Which Flammables or Corrosives Storage Cabinet best meets your needs?
Before purchasing, one must consider the items they intend on storing. PBA Safety offers a wide range of cabinets to address these needs. A corrosive storage cabinet, designed for chemicals such as Phenol, Nitric Acid differs to a plastic corrosive cabinet that deals with highly corrosive vapours. Similarly, highly flammable chemicals can indicate that a Flammable Storage Cabinet would be more suitable.
What to look for when purchasing a Safety Storage Cabinet?
Spillage- Under the AS 1940, the prevention of flammable liquids and spilled liquids from escaping in both indoor and outdoor environments is imperative when considering an appropriate Safety Storage Cabinet. Inclusions of an additional tray that collects accidental spilling, is a key point to consider when purchasing a Hazardous Storage Cabinet.
Amount of quantities kept- Under the AS 3780, there is a maximum amount of corrosive substances which can be kept in the Safety Storage Cabinet. PBA offers a range of different sizes to adjust to the amount that it is intended to be stored.
Fire Tested and FM Approval
It is important for the Safety Storage Cabinet to have FM approval, as various chemicals and toxic substances have the potential to be fire hazards. PBA cabinets come with a 10-year manufacturer warranty on any defects and workmanship, to ensure complete safety within the workplace.