- Biological Safety Cabinets (7)
- Biowaste Decontamination Systems (3)
- Ductless Fume Hoods (9)
- Filtered Storage Cabinets (5)
- Flammables & Corrosives Storage Cabinets (10)
- HPLC Accessories (4)
- Laboratory Air Safety Solutions (2)
- Laboratory Autoclaves (11)
- Laboratory Centrifuge (4)
- Laboratory Freezers (4)
- Laboratory Pipettes (4)
- Laboratory Refrigerators (6)
- Laboratory Washers (13)
- Osmometers & Chloridemeters (9)
- PCR Workstations (4)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Autoclaves (2)
- Pharmaceutical (GMP) Washers (5)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (10)
- Shimadzu Balances (6)
- Sterilisation Indicators & Autoclave Test Strips (6)
- Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers (9)
- Tygon Tubing (15)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Homogenizers (14)
Large Ductless Fume Hoods
Simpler to use with Smart-light
Erlab's new Captair Smart Range of ductless fume hoods is fitted with Smart technology- it’s simple and intuitive communication notifies you with a pulsing light that the safety problem relates to one or more of the following;
- Main filter saturation
- Fan failure
- Excessive scheduled working time
- Air face Velocity decrease
This Smart range of large ductless fume hoods aims to provide you with a simpler safer experience in the lab, so that you are able to focus on what’s important- your work. This range also has an eGuard app which allows you to monitor and control the hood at the touch of your fingers!
Large Ductless Fume Hoods- Adaptable to any space, no limits
The beauty of Erlab's Captair smart range of large ductless fume hoods, is due to the fact that no ducting is required, the sky is the limit when it comes to the number of fume hoods occupying a space. Choosing ductless fume hoods over ducted also means that you do not need to think about finding a specified place for it in your lab, you have the flexibility to adapt it to any space depending on your needs. A popular application for these cabinets is 3D Printing where the printer is housed within the work space and the powders or vapours produced are effectively trapped by the HEPA or activated carbon filters.
Erlab, Inventors of Ductless Fume Hoods
Erlab invented the ductless fume hood in 1968, with over 45 years of experience in chemical filtration and protection of laboratory personnel they have the highest quality of expertise in ensuring your safety while being both cost and environmentally efficient.
Certified & Independently Tested & Highest Safety Compliance.
Ductless fume hoods by Erlab meet the highest safety standards- SFNOR NF X 15-211: 2009 Filtration safety standard as endorsed by ANSI Z9. 5-2012, meaning your safety is not compromised. Additionally, Erlab's Captair smart filters assure you a safe and quality outcome, having been independently tested multiple times at various concentrations to ensure each filter complies with the strict performance criteria guaranteeing your safety.
Safety Simple To Use Filtration Safety Connectivity