- Air Monitoring (5)
- Air Safety Solutions (1)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sinks & Work Benches (3)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- CSSD Workstations & Tables (1)
- Dental Autoclaves (2)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (13)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (7)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Endoscopy Sinks & Work Benches (2)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (3)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (4)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Shelving & Storage (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (11)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
CT Series - High Capacity Reverse Osmosis System
These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 12,000 to over 20,000 litres per day.
High Performance Reverse Osmosis
CT Series reverse osmosis systems are designed for high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and ofer great savings with low servicing & running costs.
Modular & Flexible Design
Featuring a space-saving and flexible design, the CT series has been designed with future expansion in mind. Offering outstanding pre-filtration, quality components and many optional extras to suit most applications.
Designed for Easy Servicing
The major components of the FLEXEON CT Series RO systems are supported by a rigid aluminum frame and designed to provide easy access for servicing, maintenance and performance monitoring.