- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Integron Class 5 Integrators
|Product name||Description||Colour change||Pack size||Price|
|IT26S||Integrator (range between 121- 134oC)||Purple to Green||200||Click Here|
|IT26SAD||Integrator with self adhesive back (range between 121- 134oC)||Purple to Green||100||Click Here|
|IT26-1YS||Integrator (range between 121- 134oC)||Yellow to Black||200||Click Here|
|IT26-C||Migrating Integrator||n/a migrating bar||100||Click Here|
Class 5 Chemical Integrators
Terragene® Class 5 unique point steam integrators ensures an adequate control of the effectiveness of sterilisation processes (temperature, time, steam quality). These integrators have been manufactured for verification of steam sterilisation cycles between 121 °C and 134 °C. The Performance Curve (see below) of each integrator can easily determine the safety margin held by each one of them.
How to use Class 5 Chemical Integrators?
The Class 5 Chemical Integrator by Terragene were developed with Chemink® innovative chemical technology and tested with stringent quality standards. These inks will change a specific colour to indicate whether proper steam sterilisation has taken place. The IT26-C Migrating Integrator differs from other integrators, as it provides a migrating bar to measure sterilisation effectiveness compared to ink colour changes.
Why is it important to use Class 5 Chemical Integrators?
Class 5 Chemical Integrators provide a distinct pass or fail result, giving the user confidence to safely release instruments in the steam sterilisation cycle. The Class 5 Chemical Integrator will detect any potential failures, resulting from overloading and issues with the steriliser itself, providing effective infection control in your hospital.