Home > Products > Medical > Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners > Bandelin Sonoshake Ultrasonic Shaking Bath
- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (4)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (7)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Infection Control (8)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (15)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (6)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (6)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (19)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (8)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Suppository Applicators (2)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (5)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Bandelin Sonoshake Ultrasonic Shaking Bath
What is the Sonoshake?
It's the powerful combination of the Ultrasonic bath Sonorex Digitec DT 1028 F combined with the shaking device SA 1028. With features including the analogue setting of time (1 - 15 min or continuous) and shaking frequency reciprocating motion: setting in 4 steps possible of up to 200rpm, the constant amplitude of 20mm independently of loading rack which is easy to remove.
What are the benefits of the Sonoshake?
Sonoshake offers a wide range of possible applications for sample preparation in many areas of analysis for example, in environmental and foodstuffs analytics as well as in the area of medical diagnostics. Benefits include the setting of time and shaking frequency, reciprocating motion - settings in 4 steps possible of up to 200 rpm and easy to mount.
Sonorex Digital DT 1028 F combined with shaking device SA 1028
Sonoshake offers a wide range of possible applications for sample preparation in many areas of analysis, for example, in environmental and foodstuffs analytics as well as in the area of medical diagnostics. The bath has a basic area of 500mm x 300mm and a tank depth of only 65 mm, making it ideal for sonication of samples in laboratory flasks.
Features 4 Shaking Frequencies
The samples can be sonicated either for a selected period or in continuous mode. Quick degassing using the DEGAS function is also possible. With four different shaking frequencies, the shaking device enables gentle to vigorous reciprocating motion up to a maximum of 20mm. Both procedures can be carried out simultaneously or separately.
This means that, for example, a sample can be pre-homogenized at a specified shaking frequency and then final homogenization can be achieved in a very short time using ultrasound.