Home > Products > Medical > CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors > Terragene Protein Hygiene Monitoring Pen
- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (6)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (14)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (7)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (9)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (14)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Terragene Protein Hygiene Monitoring Pen
Protein Residue Test Pens
Continual testing as to the effectiveness of medical washers disinfectors is crucial to infection control. One of the control methods to verify equipment performance is by using a protein test pen. This manner can quickly identify any risks so you can take action. Terragene’s Chemdye protein test pens offer a quick and easy method to test for protein residue on dental tools or surgical equipment. The high absorption swab allows for collection of samples from different surfaces with high efficiency.
Results within minutes
With Chemdye’s protein test pen you simply swab an instrument or instrument holder, activate the reagent in the pen, incubate in the Bionova MiniPro auto-reader and receive a printed verification of reading within 10 minutes.
The high sensitivity protein pens can detect up to as little as 1µg of protein residue
Protein Pen Detection System
Terragene’s Binova MiniPro auto-reader for protein pen detection is a compact device providing quick quantative analysis.
The automatic readout allows you to keep a manual record of results with the system also offering traceability software.