- Air Monitoring (5)
- Bed Pan Washers (9)
- CSSD Cleaning Process Monitors (3)
- CSSD Detergents, Cleaning & Rinsing Chemicals (5)
- CSSD Sterilisation Process Monitoring (7)
- Dental Autoclaves (2)
- Dental Washer Disinfectors (13)
- Endoscope Drying & Storage (4)
- Endoscope Reprocessing (7)
- Endoscope Transport (4)
- Endoscopy Accessories & Consumables (18)
- Instruction For Use (IFUs) Database (1)
- Medical Heat Sealers (3)
- Medical Steam Sterilizers (4)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems (5)
- Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems (3)
- Ultrasonic Cleaners & Steam Cleaners (11)
- Ultrasound Probe Cleaning & Disinfection (4)
- Washer Disinfectors (24)
Helping you to meet Compliance
With the change to AS/NZS 4187 standards in 2014 and the soon approaching compliance deadline in year 2020, there are a lot of questions and focus on equipment validation and what needs to be covered, by when, how etc.
Expanding our Services
Historically, Gallay have offered service, maintenance and after-market services, whilst offering performance qualification in CSSD. We are proud to advise we have extended our services to performance qualification assistance to your Endo Suite or Endo Reprocessor.
These Performance Qualification reports with routine site tests and preventative maintenance scheduling, encompass all the areas required to meet machine compliance, as reference in Table 10.3, Recommended Frequency for Recalibration, Preventative Maintenance and Testing of Automated Endoscope Reprocessors (AER) in AS/NZS 4187:2014.
To have a performance qualification tailored to meet your needs, contact Gallay.